Fluke is leading the world in creating software, test tools and technology that will support customers today and in the future. We are a customer-obsessed market leader with a strong reputation for reliability, quality and safety.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a global corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. Driven by the successful Fortive Business System, Fluke offers the passion of a startup with the resources of a Fortune 500 company. We are focused on the growth of our individual employees, teams and the Fluke brand.
Fluke’s AR team is looking for an experienced Sr. Credit & Collections Specialist. This person should have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure, great organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail and advanced computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft programs.
- Monitor and collect on an assigned customer portfolio that could be either domestic or international, including continuous follow up on past due and coming due invoices, dispute resolution, and reconciliation of account and payment detail.
- Work with credit desk to establish and review customer credit limits.
- Review and release on hold orders.
- Identify areas for process improvement and apply to both individual assignments and team responsibilities.
- Create and update of standard work.
- Work within and understand regulations and best practices surrounding collections.
- Ensure timely escalation of issues to management and other functions as appropriate.
- Assist with accounting responsibilities such as account reconciliations.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure optimal efficiency
- Assist with audit and compliance activities as assigned.
- 4+ years of related experience with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a provider of essential technologies for connected workflow solutions across a range of attractive end-markets. The company holds leading positions in intelligent operating solutions, precision technologies, and advanced healthcare solutions. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 17,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 50 countries around the world. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
We all have a role in building a community where everyone belongs. Where you can speak your mind, be yourself, and feel supported. It’s how we achieve more together — for each other, for our customers, and for the world. https://www.fortive.com/inclusion-diversity
Link to apply: Senior Collector-FLU009899
Mandie Wall |Recruiting Manager, Talent Acquisition| FLUKE CORPORATION