Managed Account Collector|Analyst
The Managed Account Collector|Analyst is accountable for collecting outstanding balances owed for our strategic customer accounts. This position is heavily involved in dispute resolution and interacts with Sales and the Customer Base to resolve past due issues as efficiently as possible while maintaining high level customer service.
• Incorporate APFM Values into each customer and co-worker interaction.
• The duties of a Finance Analyst include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal oriented collections department.
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, and customer reconciliations.
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
• Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customer base and co-workers.
• Review and approve write offs for the non-strategic collections team.
• Assist in training for the non-strategic collection group.
• Build, maintain and actively improve on aging reports provided both internally to sales and externally to the partner base.
• Maintain hold exceptions and special circumstance holds in our CRM tool.
• Analyze risk for incoming and existing partner base regularly.
• Act as team lead by managing disputes that are escalated beyond the non-strategic collection team.
• Account analysis & special reports as requested by management.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Required Skills and Competencies
• 3-5 years customer service center experience required.
• Experience in a leadership role a plus.
• Dispute Resolution experience required.
• Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures.
• Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus.
• Strong attention to detail, goal oriented required.
• Experience with Great Plains a plus.
• Data Analysis & Financial Reporting.
• Intermediate excel skills required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
• Dispute resolution experience.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to work well in a team oriented environment.
• Strong Excel & Microsoft Office Competency.
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Amount: 45,000
A Place for Mom
701 5th Ave, Suite 3200
Seattle, WA 98104
Comments: We have other positions open
Email Resume: Click here