This event has passed.
08-05-2020 The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC): Sellers’ Remedies and UCC-1 Filing Benefits & Enforcement (Free Webinar)
August 5, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Michael King, Attorney at Law
Michael R. King
Gammage & Burnham
Kevin R. Merritt of Gammage & Burnham will also be co-presenting with Mr. King.
Sellers of goods need to be vigilant of their rights under the Uniform Commercial Code in a turbulent economy. We will teach you about Sellers’ remedies under Article 2 of the UCC. We will also show you how to protect your transactions before you deliver goods using secured transactions under Article 9 of the UCC.”
- Creditor’s Rights & Bankruptcy
- Construction Law
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Health Care
- Business Organizations & Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate
- Government Relations & Administrative Law
- Land Use
- Estate Planning
- J.D., University of Arizona, 1979
- B.A., University of Arizona, 1975
[button link=”https://nacmbcs.org/the-ucc-filing-benefits-enforcement-free-webinar-08-05-20/”]Register Now[/button]
*Free Webinar for Members Only!