Lunch & Learn: Managing & Lowering Your Credit Risk
March 12, 2015 @ 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Managing & Lowering Your Credit Risk
Speaker: Gale Burbach, Charlie’s Produce Co.
What can you do to lower your Risk enough that will allow the Customer to meet your Credit Standards?
- Support from the Sales Team – how do you get that?
- Risk Policy
- Establishing the Credit Standard
- Piercing the Corporate Veil
- Dealing with different kinds of Risk
- Personal Guarantee
- Security Agreements are under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code
- Working Capital Management
- Credit Performance Measures
2. STEPS TO REDUCE DSO
Click here to RSVP Members have stated that they have been challenged when trying to get out of the office for a full or half day seminar so we’re putting on several lunch and learns throughout the year to bring additional education to our members at a lower price point and shorter time frame away from the office. We’re also hoping to target a larger range of topics for the various industries that we serve. We’re limited to 20 seats per session and will be booking on a first come first serve basis. Our lunch and learns will offer professional education and a boxed lunch at a steal of $30 per attendee! It also offers the opportunity for additional networking within the credit profession. NACM looks forward to better serving your educational needs in 2015!