- This event has passed.
Credit Research Foundation Forum & Expo Coming to Seattle!
August 10, 2015 @ 8:00 AM - August 12, 2015 @ 12:00 PM
Topics to be covered at the 2015 CRF August Credit & A/R Open Forum & EXPO
- CRF’s SAP User Group Meeting (offered at all CRF Forums)
- Unshackled Leadership: Mindset of a Leader: Scott Hunter, CSP
- Economic Update: Dan North, Chief Economist – Euler Hermes
- “Using Wall Street’s Influence to Your Advantage”: Dan Allan – Debtwire
- Five Ways Artificial Intelligence is Transforming and Automating Accounts Receivable: Jay Tchakarov, AVP Product Management – High Radius Corporation
- Full Automation and The Latest in Lock Box Technology: Marty Scaminaci – RR Donnelly; Open Scan Technologies Inc.; PNC Bank
- Association Financial Professionals (AFP) Survey Results – Payment Fraud: Magnus Carlsson, Manager Treasury Payments – AFP
- Update on Federal Reserve’s Initiative to Drive B2B Electronic Payments: Katy Jacob, Payments Information and Outreach Office – Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Contact Barbara Clapsadle, Manager of Member Services