- This event has passed.
10-14-2021 – Credit Policy and Start-Ups with No Data — Free Webinar for Members
October 14 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Pam Krank, Consultant
After working in the credit department for a multinational F-50 conglomerate for 13 years, Pam saw an opportunity to provide collection and credit management outsourcing solutions to commercial businesses. In 1993, Pam founded the The Credit Department (TCD).
With a knack for assigning processes to chaos, Pam regularly meets with TCD clients to review what isn’t working and determine what needs to be applied for effective credit risk management. She designs unique risk management processes for each client, which is facilitated by TCD software that allows real time analysis of a client’s asset and risk.
Pam also has the unique ability to filter through thousands of pieces of data and tell clients what they need to know to make sound trade finance decisions. Setting and following an example of responding quickly to clients, she and her team are all about solutions, not excuses, and leveraging their extensive financial network and resources. Pam is also a frequent speaker and trainer for clients and associations on credit risk analysis, outsourced credit and collections and trade receivables management.
- University of Minnesota, Credit & Financial Management
- International Lecturer on Trade Credit
- Past Adjunct Professor University of St. Thomas
- Elements for creating a credit policy
- How to get “buy-in” from those who are affected by the credit policy
- Selling to new/small companies-
- Secure ways to sell
- Non-secure ways to sell including data services and where to get information
- How profit margins drive your risk tolerance and strategies
Thank you for being a part of NACM Business Credit Services!
Happy Halloween on October 31!