01-25-2022 The Great Resignation – Human Resources Key Trends in 2022
January 25, 2022 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Trevor Stokes, President, The Partnership for Workforce Innovation
Trevor Stokes is making the world of work understandable, accessible and manageable. He is president of the Partnership for Workforce Innovation, a specialty firm providing consultation and support for:
- Workforce policy
- Labor market analysis
- Career pathways design and development
- Economic development strategy
- Industry sector partnerships
Trevor served for five years as the Workforce Programs Manager for the Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity, Arizona’s labor market information and workforce policy hub. His extensive background in economic research and labor market analysis includes more than 350 regional labor market studies conducted for school districts, economic development organizations and workforce boards across the country.
- Arizona’s Adult Education 2018 WIOA Partner of the Year
- a Fellow of the Aspen Institute’s Communities That Work program
- a member of the Arizona Association of Career and Technical Education’s Circle of Distinction
- Arizona’s delegate to the National Governors Association Good Jobs for All Americans initiative
- a Certified Community Researcher
Before coming to Arizona, Trevor provided leadership to some of the country’s most innovative and successful career-driven education and workforce development initiatives, including Go Build Alabama, Florida Ready to Work and the Kentucky Career and College Readiness Transformation. In Arizona, he designed and implemented numerous innovative projects, including the Arizona Advanced Technologies Network, the Maryvale Workforce Initiative, and the Arizona Career Readiness Credential.
Trevor is a member of the National Storytelling Network and has performed several times at the International Storytelling Center in Jonesborough, TN. He is an alum of Lee University and now resides in Peoria, Arizona with his wife and four daughters where he supports organizations and initiatives that seek to make career success attainable for all.
Webinar topics to be discussed:
- Where have the applicants gone?
- Is the Great Resignation real or hype and is it Great?
- Who is calling the shots, the employer or the applicant?
- What are the current trends for 2022 and beyond?
Thank you for being part of NACM Business Credit Services!