01-27-2021 Managing the Credit Function During an Emergency — Free Webinar
January 27, 2021 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Wednesday, 1-27-2021 at 12:00-1:00PM PT — Managing the Credit Function During an Emergency — Free Webinar
President, Business Development | Sales, Management, & Leadership Trainer | Speaker
602.524.3950 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.tbullock.sandler.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracybullock1/
Tracy Bullock brings over 30 years of business development experience to her Sandler Training business. She builds and delivers Sandler professional development programs in Leadership, Management, Sales, and Customer Service for companies of all sizes. Some of her focus industries include: Medical, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Construction, IT/Software, and Consumer Product Goods.
Tracy was awarded Outstanding Woman in Business in 2019 by the Phoenix Business Journal. In 2016, Tracy was a finalist for both Tempe’s Business Excellence Award and Businesswoman of the Year. She has served on the Board of the Tempe Chamber of Commerce, and currently serves on the boards of both PIVIUM and Project 2121. In July ‘20 she assumed the Chair position for the Business Innovation & Strategy Council through the Tempe Chamber.
Managing the Credit Function During an Emergency
If 2020 taught us anything, it was that we were only ‘kind of’ prepared for an emergency. Having a contingency plan is enough for working through a company business problem, but a contingency plan does not typically focus on managing through the human side of the emergency. Join us on January 27th as we learn the following:
- Managing through an Emergency is a 3-part Strategy: Before, During, and After
- Understanding the PEOPLE in your Function is the difference between smooth sailing and stalled results internally and externally
- Who are your Change Agents?
- Who are your Early Adopters of different Operation Processes?
- Who are your Influencers throughout the Credit Function … and throughout the company?
- What reactions can you and should you anticipate…by PERSON?
- Emotions -> Reactions -> Who’s Affected?
- Does your plan deal with Symptoms or are you planned to effectively Diagnose potential problems?
- Developing a Playbook for Change
Let us put our 2020 learning to good use and start on the road to Managing New Plans for Situations in 2021!
Thank you for being part of NACM Business Credit Services.
Happy New Year 2021!
[button link=”https://nacmbcs.org/01-2021-january-date-tbd-managing-the-credit-function-during-an-emergency-free-webinar/”]Register Now[/button]