Harnish Group Inc. is the Caterpillar Dealer in central and western Washington, central and eastern Montana, northwestern Wyoming, northwestern North Dakota and the state of Alaska. Our Member Companies are N C Machinery, N C The Cat Rental Store, N C Power Systems, Tractor & Equipment Co., T & E The Cat Rental Store, and SiTech, representing Caterpillar, AGCO and other manufacturers. Our Mission is to help our customers succeed by providing premier business solutions delivered by engaged employees through teamwork and excellence.
We have an opening for a Credit Specialist who will be a member of the Corporate Credit Team and supports our operations from our corporate offices in Tukwila, Washington.
We are looking for a candidate skilled in relationship management and adept at resolving problems. What sets this position apart from a typical credit specialist role is our environment which promotes an individual to develop functional skills, apply expertise to a wide variety of operations and stretch capabilities. Our Credit Team is highly skilled, results-oriented and team-focused in meeting the business objectives. To be successful in this role, you will need to perform a variety of duties which include the following:
• Call on customers for the collection of accounts receivables.
• Provide financing support as necessary to credit manager
• Approve open accounts in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
• Research for additional information as needed to make sound credit decisions and recommendations to Regional Credit Manager.
• File pre-lien notices on accounts as called for per Company policy.
• Reconcile customer accounts and address these concerns with internal and external customers.
• Partner and coordinate with internal customers on credit questions, procedures or disputes.
Personal Attributes, Experience, and Education:
• The software you will be using is Microsoft Office products and web based credit search programs (Experian or Equifax).
• Professional, verbal and written communications skills are essential along with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
• If you have previous credit/collection experience and with lien experience, you will quickly get acclimated to our business.
• Previous experience with Caterpillar Dealership or equivalent industry is a plus.
• Must have proven excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
• Self-directed, independent and a team player with strong initiative.
• High attention to detail with effective decision making and problem solving skills.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes salary, health benefits, vacation, sick leave, life insurance, 401(k) with profit sharing and company match. To apply for this unique position, please go to our web site at www.ncmachinery.com.
Harnish Group Inc. and Member Companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national