CREDIT DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
Keller Supply Company, headquartered in Seattle, is a leading plumbing, heating, fire suppression, and leisure products wholesaler doing business in 9 western states through 73 selling branch locations. Keller has an immediate opening in the Seattle headquarters office for a Credit Department Administrative Manager with the following responsibilities:
* Training and maintenance of staff, including hiring, timesheet approval, and reviews
* Month end reporting to various departments
* Approve all department bills/expenditures and invoice customers appropriately
* Responsible for submitting department budget each year and tracking of same
* Coordinate troubleshooting of sales tax issues with Accounting and IT departments
* Oversee the billing of all invoices and month end statements
* Oversee the application of all customer payments and adjustments
* Oversee the reconciliation of all branch cash sales
* Oversee the new application process & review of existing credit customers
* Oversee the collection and maintenance of customer tax exempt documents
* Responsible for the couriers delivering mail and branch pouch system materials
* Responsible for the posting of all company mail
* Approve department supply orders
* Responsible for department document retention and retrieval of archived material
* Coordinate with Accounting for month end reconciliation, as well as bank/tax audits
* When approved, change payment terms on special orders
Qualifications for this position include prior credit manager experience in a fast paced work environment, preferably in the construction industry. Knowledge of lien law and some general knowledge of business law in regards to small claims, judgments, and garnishments. Prior experience of managing a staff and coordinating activities with other departments. Have the ability to change priorities quickly and work autonomously. Possibility of light travel. Fluency in Excel, Word, and Outlook. A Bachelor in Business is a plus.
Must pass a mandatory drug screening test and take a short on-line questionnaire.
Keller Supply has a competitive benefits package. Salary depends on qualifications and experience. Potential candidates will be contacted by telephone. No phone calls please. Please mail or e-mail your resume to the following contact: Mike Murphy @ email@example.com or 3209 17rh Ave West Seattle, WA 98119.