Keller Supply Company, headquartered in Seattle, is a leading plumbing, heating, fire suppression, and leisure product wholesaler conducting business in 9 states through 79 branch locations. Keller has an immediate opening in our Seattle corporate office for a credit assistant with the following responsibilities:
- Apply payments to customer accounts.
- Reconcile accounting discrepancies.
- Verify customer information for extending credit.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Credit reference checks.
- Address account inquiries for customers and branch personnel.
- Provide lien waivers upon request.
- Distribute mail and process outgoing mail.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, including 10 key and Microsoft proficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written customer service skills.
- Need to be able to work independently and prioritize tasks within deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
Experience in accounts receivable, business administration, collection, or credit is preferred, as well as experience in the construction industry and with lien law.
Must pass mandatory drug test and complete a short, on-line questionnaire.
Keller Supply Co has a competitive benefits package. Salary is DOE. No phone calls please. Please e-mail, fax or mail your resume to the following contact:
Keller Supply Company
Attn: Jessica Meeks
3209 17th AVE W
Seattle, WA 98119
Fax: (206) 285-9352
Email resumes: Click here to apply