Job Title: Credit Assistant
Mutual Materials is seeking a proactive and organized Credit Assistant, who will be a member of our Corporate Finance team and support Company-wide operations from our offices in Bellevue, Washington. This Credit Assistant is skilled in relationship management, is detail-oriented, and adept at identifying and resolving issues. They provide support to the department manager while simultaneously carrying out the tasks associated with keeping the department running smoothly on a day-to-day basis. In addition, the Credit Assistant will collaborate with our Credit and other accounting teams on projects as assigned.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and with the sales department.
- Facilitate resolution of customer account issues.
- Assist with performing account reconciliations.
- Research/responds to all internal and external customer inquiries.
- Maintains information pertaining to customer account status and history, to include data entry and filing.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Reports to manager for guidance and direction as required.
- Participates in training to enhance job skills; proactively explores new technology and industry related topics.
- Flexibility in performing other related duties and projects as assigned.
- The qualified candidate will have a commitment to excellent customer service, be results-oriented and team-focused.
- Skills to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbal and written.
- Ability to display good judgment and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and analytical skills; ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with Oracle a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree or two year college equivalent in Business, Finance, or Liberal Arts, or a combination of school & experience is preferred.
- 1-2 years’ collections, accounting, or related experience preferred.
All qualified candidates may apply by visiting our website: www.mutualmaterials.com/careers, and selecting the position from the list.