Order Auditing/Accounting Support
About Plywood Supply, Inc.
Founded in 1953, Plywood Supply is a family-owned business providing wholesale lumber and related building products to the greater Puget Sound area. We take pride in our great people, which produces great customer service. You will find many of our employees are long-tenured.
About This Role
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Credit team as a full-time credit assistant. This role plays an important part in protecting our Accounts Receivable asset. By timely use of well-organized information, the credit team is able to avoid, solve, and occasionally persevere through problems.
Job Title – Credit Assistant
Position Type – Full Time
Level – Entry Level
Telecommuting – Not Allowed
Salary – Hourly
- Gathering information on new customers
- Reviewing of files including banking information, trade references and credit reports
- Respond to customer credit experience requests from outside sources
- Work together with credit personnel in daily tasks involved in maintaining lien security
- Perform projects and other duties as directed by the Credit Manager.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- 1-2 years administrative/credit experience
- Basic understanding of the credit functions and processes
- Attention to detail; with emphasis on accuracy a must
- Good customer service skills
- Experience working with bisTrack software a plus
- Ability to work with others and demonstrate a positive approach while in our supportive environment
- Competitive wages based on experience
- 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Free parking
- Well-established company with excellent reputation
Looking for immediate hire!