Relocation Costs: No Relocation
Responsible for all credit and collection functions for external customers within a prescribed area or a specific type of customer. This position has direct contact with our external customers, as well as with internal customers, which includes the Customer Service, Sales and Marketing departments. In this role it is critical to build and maintain strong relationships with all.
The Graphic Communications Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver world class, state of the art solutions for Ink Jet Printing, Digital Printing, Wide Format, Offset Plates, Packaging, and a full range of traditional Offset supplies. In addition, we are the industry leader in Color Standardization and G7 implementation.
This is a hybrid position, based out of Hanover Park, IL.
• Responsible for credit and collection activities for specified trade customers, miscellaneous accounts and referrals including collection calls, reconciling, processing payments, analyzing and resolving disputes for specified accounts
• Heavy phone contact with customers on past due receivables to achieve DSO targets as well as reduce bad debt risk
• Approves customer orders, reviews orders on credit hold and maintains reports on a daily basis
• Review monthly reports summarizing past due account status and receivable aging trends
• Recommends credit lines for new and existing customers and has the authority to approve credit lines within prescribed limits.
• Analyze financial data, compile reports and review each assigned account and make recommendations as to the size of the customer’s credit line
• Approve or reject customer deals within approved credit authority!
• Review accounts to be placed for collection when deemed appropriate
• Provide credit references for our customers, as required
• Act as back-up for other Credit Analysts
• Liaise with all departments
• Maintain confidential information appropriately
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of two years of credit/collection experience
• Strong and comfortable communicator – both listening and verbal
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Solid analytical skills – ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions
• Ability to organize each day in order to complete work on time
• Attention to detail – the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
• Ability to balance empathy with collections
• Has the aptitude to be flexible and adjust to changing factors, conditions or environments
• Demonstrates resourcefulness and can work without always being told what to do
• Has the capacity to adjust to short-term change quickly and calmly, in order to deal with unexpected problems or tasks effectively
• Functional computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and Email
• Completed coursework in basic credit analysis
• Experience with commercial credit
• Working knowledge of SAP/FSCM
• Experience using Duns & Bradstreet
• Experience analyzing financial statements
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency
engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
How to Apply