Job Type: Full-Time Regular
This position is responsible for managing and collecting a portfolio of accounts within approved corporate guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage assigned A/R portfolio as assigned by the Credit Manager.
• Responsible for reconciling customer accounts, including resolving unapplied payments.
• Performs collection calls on delinquent accounts, with a high priority placed on collection calls and follow up on aged commercial accounts.
• Works with sales to resolve disputed items on the customer ledger to ensure prompt payment.
• Maintains accurate contact documentation on each account.
• Negotiates payment plans and monitors follow up promises.
• Brings account concerns to Sr. Collections lead or Credit Manager for prompt resolution.
• Recommends credit hold, write off, and third-party action for customers not meeting prompt payment standards as defined by management.
• Requests customer adjustments timely and accurately.
• Prepares and sends monthly statements to customers.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred but not required; or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), and 10-key.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be detail oriented, with problem solving ability, and strong organization skills.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• High volume of phone work: 50+ calls a day, must be able to talk and hear.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and uses hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, and a mouse. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• This position will be performed in Bellevue, WA
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more!
Background/Drug Screen. EOE.
Apply Online: Click Here