Accounts Receivable|Credit Representative
Position Type: Full Time
Shift: 8:00am –4:30pm
Days: Monday – Friday
Job Description: Responsible for Credit and Collection management of assigned customers.
Ability to work in fast paced environment. Must be able to effectively prioritize work to maximize performance. Ability to work independently. Accurate & timely reconciliation & deduction analysis of assigned customers.
- Review Aging of assigned accounts weekly.
- Engage in collection calls on past-due invoices as well as analyze customers from a risk standpoint and make recommendations to supervisor on all high risk customers.
- Ensure deductions are valid; reconcile accounts with customer regarding disputes, returns and discrepancies.
- Work with sales team to address customer issues.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Research and ensure proper documentation is obtained to adjust AR balances in a timely fashion.
- Prompt and professional responses to customer inquiries.
- Inform management of delinquent AR, aged deductions and any other significant customer issues.
- Work with the cash application team to insure proper payment processing and provide back up.
- Initiate refund process, other responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Minimum Skills Required:
- College Degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, and independent thinking.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word/Excel
- Intermediate data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Charlie’s Produce Co.
4103 2nd Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98134
Click here to apply