Accounts Receivable & Billing Specialist
Job Type: Full Time Regular
This position manages and collects a portfolio of Supplier accounts within approved corporate guidelines including collection calls/e-mails to delinquent accounts, as assigned by the Supplier A/R Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage and collect a portfolio of Supplier accounts within approved corporate guidelines including collection calls/e-mails to delinquent accounts, as assigned by the Supplier A/R Supervisor.
• Issue monthly statements to all suppliers in assigned portfolio.
• Invoice suppliers for miscellaneous charges as requested by the sales team.
• Research and resolve open issues on supplier accounts in a timely manner to clean A/R accounts.
• Work with the sales team to resolve disputed items on the Supplier ledger.
• Maintain accurate contact documentation on each assigned account.
• Bring all account concerns to Supplier A/R Supervisor. This includes unapproved charges on the account, recommended write-offs, and supplier reps delaying the payment process.
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
• Monthly invoicing of Supplier billbacks.
• Perform other duties and work on projects as assigned by the manager.
• 4-year college degree preferred but not required.
• Demonstrates attention to detail and excellent customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization.
• Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Microsoft Great Plains and/or eoStar Software experience a plus.
• Beverage Industry experience a plus.
Apply Online: Click Here