A/R Credit & Collections Rep
The A/R Credit and Collections Rep will assist in the maintenance of the Accounts Receivable process for the branch in Sumner WA.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Contacting customers regarding outstanding account balances
- Coordinate releasing credit holds, answering A/R calls and sending collection notices
- Review and reconcile customer short pays
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, internal and external
- Process credit card payments made on open A/R invoices
- Process applications for credit
- Provide trade references as needed
- Process and analyze credit memos
- Draft and submit A/R adjustment forms as needed
- Maintain customer account files and system data
- Conduct dispute resolutions as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 year experience in accounts receivable with primary background in collections and dispute resolution
- Ability to make independent credit decisions based upon company guidelines
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and 10 key
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task projects, establish priorities, work independently and organize effectively
- Basic accounting skills and math proficiency needed
- Firm but friendly demeanor
- Must be detail orientated and be able to work under pressure
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
To apply click here
https://www.bunzlcareers.com/ Requisition Number USA1905202
4501 West Valley Hwy E Ste. A
Sumner WA 98390